We take great care of your dental health
Your dental health is closely related to your physical health, as your teeth play a significant role in your digestive process. They are also vital for your smile and your confidence. Keeping your teeth healthy and your smile bright is our responsibility, and that’s why we have invested in the latest advanced technology to deliver the most comfortable dental services in Tauranga in the most affordable way!
Your one-stop shop for dental care in town
We take pride in providing the best dental care for our patients. With a team of professional dentists, hygienists, assistants and coordinators, and the latest equipment, we can help with a wide range of dental services and procedures:
- Smile Renew – Using the latest dentist technology, we can restore your teeth back to health and full function.
- One-visit CEREC Crowns – Get bridges, crowns, veneers, and other restorations completed in just over an hour!
- Braces & FastBraces – We offer different methods for straightening teeth, including conventional braces. For faster results, we also offer Fastbraces®.
- Clear Aligners – We are a SureSmile Aligners Certified Provider, offering an almost invisible alternative to braces.
- Dental Implants – Using 3D scanning technology, our implants procedures are quick and painless.
- Dental Exam & X-Ray – Discover your overall dental and oral health at ER Dental and see if you need any treatment.
- Teeth Whitening – We use advanced solutions for our teeth whitening services, effectively removing stains and discolouration.
- Hygienists – Our experienced hygienists provide thorough and gentle teeth cleaning tailored to your individual requirements.
- Root Canal Treatment – Save your tooth from further damage and discomfort with root canal treatment, performed by our skilled and certified dentists.
Our promises to you
- To deliver comfortable dental services through our modern equipment and latest techniques
- To deliver efficient procedures that save you time
- To keep your own teeth where possible
- To try and avoid Root Canal Treatment
- To strengthen your teeth and your overall dental health
- To charge the average price for all our services*
*As determined by the New Zealand Dental Association.